The Belouga restaurant
Fine food and local produce.
Delight on your taste-buds, health in your plate and impressive sea view make a perfect ensemble. You are invited to take your seat alone or with company, and to live life to its full.
Here we cater your desires and add a touch of unexpected.
In a minimal, contemporary decor, discover a gastronomic cuisine with fresh and carefully selected produce by chef Jean-Alexandre OUARATTA.
Omnipresent view on the sea invites you to travel during a gourmet instant.
Le Belouga Restaurant is opened from Tuesday to Saturday, from 12:00 p.m. to 1:30* p.m. and from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00* p.m.
Book your table at (+33)2 96 49 01 10
* Last order
About the chef
“Native from the Reunion, I arrived in Metropolitan France in 2001. I have worked amongst chefs such as Paul BOCUSE, Yannick ALLENO, Christian LHERM, Marcel RAVIN, before taking my place as chef at the Bagnols Castle in Beaujolais, where I have obtained a Michelin star in 2016.
Ma passion can be resumed by a deep respect of produce, carefully selected from small producers. I create a hearty, generous cuisine with a pinch of exoticism and compose my menus according to the inspiration the places I work at give me, with a profound respect for traditions.”
– Jean-Alexandre OUARATTA
The bar welcomes you every day from 11am to 11 pm. No reservation needed.
At the bar, on the terrace or in the garden, from everywhere the horizon of the open sea lies before you. Take a seat wherever the mood takes you.
Simplicity, originality, the pleasure of local drinks and new discoveries – they’re all on our bar menu.
For the curious-minded, we recommend our Cocktails with their thousand natural flavours and seasons.
From high-class to detox, just tell the barman what you have in mind and you’ll be pleasantly surprised!
Breakfast is served every day from 7am to 10am.
Enjoy our fresh, homemade breakfast.
Every morning, Éric our craftsman baker creates in-house a thousand and one breakfast surprises.
Those with an appetite may go for sweet or savoury dishes, others just sip a coffee, Damman tea, traditional hot chocolate or a fresh fruit juice.
The view down over the sea and the light of the sunrise all add to the start to your day.
Breakfast in the dining room
Philippe, our breakfast manager, lightens the atmosphere with a few notes of poetry.
Breakfast in your bedroom,
Decide on your preferences the evening before or on the day, and enjoy them freely in your room until midday.
For the daily news,
Local and national newspapers are available every morning.
The Puffin - 65 €
Pearly mackerel from our coasts
The Pink Granite Coast - 90 €
Pearly mackerel from our coasts or Roasted duck foie gras
John Dory from Erquy
Massale roasted Allaiton lamb
Raspberry meringue or Chocolat and peanut snickers
Little Sailor - 22 €
For children under 12 years old
Végétarien & végétalien
• Vegetarian & vegan main courses can be composed by the chef and his team on request.
The Chef and his team wish you bon appétit!
A list of allergens is available on request.
Prices nett including tax and service
• Breakfast can be brought to your room or served from the buffet in the restaurant at the same price of 25€ per person.
With a complete choice:
- Bread and Danish pastries hand-made in our kitchens each morning by our Craftsman Baker Eric
- Coffees, a selection of Damman Frères teas, cappuccino, traditional hot chocolate served by our breakfast manager Philippe
- Assortment of fresh fruit juices, craftsman-produced apple juice, fruit salad, dairy produce, local yogurt and fromage blanc, cereals, cheese platter, cold meats, smoked salmon, eggs, mini-pancakes, grilled bacon, honey and craftsman-made jam, farmhouse butter, cereals, choice of seeds and berries
- Local & national newspapers delivered each morning