Agapa ground Floor From 99 €
Rooms with a personalised décor of paintings by Breton artists.
On the ground floor, facing the sea or the garden. Ideal for a short stay, with direct access to our Belouga restaurant, the bar, the garden, the sea view and the reception area.
Facilities & services
For an exploring holiday, an excursion along the Pink Granite Coast or a simple pampering break, these reasonably-priced rooms are the perfect place to enjoy a quiet moment alone or for two.
We offer two rooms on the ground floor, facing the sea or the garden, as available.
The comfort of the ground floor
- Direct access to all our services, the garden with its sea view and the lift for instant well-being in the Nuxe Spa
- 100% suitable for people with reduced mobility
- Side view of the sea or view over the landscaped garden
- Area of 22 m²
- Double Queen-size bed (180x200cm) or two separate single beds, on request.
- Self-service mini-bar
- Hospitality tray
- Free wi-fi
- Satellite TV
An elegant, comfortable and spacious bathroom for all our guests!
Facilities designed for your well-being,
- Walk-in shower
- Complimentary Nuxe brand toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathrobes & slippers
- 1 wash basin
- Layout suitable for person with reduced mobility
Free use of the Agapa Spa throughout your stay.
400 m² of light, calm elegance designed exclusively for your well-being.
- Swimming pool, jacuzzi, Turkish bath, sauna, sports room.
- Terrace with panoramic view over the sea
- Deckchairs, hot or cold drinks
- Spa massages and treatments, by reservation.
Would you like breakfast?
From 7am to 10, a thousand and one delicious home-made flavours to start your day.
- Continental buffet in the dining room. Compose your favourite breakfast.
- Tray served in your room. Select your preferences the evening before and breakfast in private.
- Local and national newspapers at your disposal every morning.