Altitude suite From 299 €
Like the top of a lighthouse
Elegantly perched on the 4th floor of our hotel, the Altitude Suite offers a giddy, romantic view over the open sea and distant horizons. The start of an adventurous honeymoon or a family getaway to leave you with a wealth of unspoilt memories.
Services & Facilities
For a surprise romantic getaway in Brittany, an extraordinary honeymoon or an exceptional family holiday. The Altitude Suite is the ideal place for a couple or a family to experience the privacy of a somewhere out of the ordinary.
Absolutely comfortable and spacious with a luxurious décor, the Altitude Suite takes up to six people.
All the beauty and charm of the Altitude Suite
- V.I.P. welcome on arrival and in room
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 Queen size double bed (180×200 cm)
- 2 twin beds (90×200 cm),
- Panoramic sea view from above onto the Seven Islands archipelago and the open sea
- Area of 65 m²
- A large sitting room with a bed-settee (160×190 cm),
- A video-projector & home cinema, DVD player, Media Hub, video games, WII.
- Self-service mini-bar with a half bottle of champagne
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Hospitality tray
- Free wi-fi
- Television with flat screen and Media Hub,
- Extra bed and cot on request
Two elegant, comfortable and spacious bathrooms for our guests!
A layout designed for your well-being,
- 1 central bath & walk-in shower.
- 1 walk-in shower en suite with the twin room.
- Complimentary Nuxe brand toiletries
- Bathrobe & slippers
- Double wash basins
Free use of the Nuxe Agapa Spa throughout your stay.
400 m² of light, calm elegance designed exclusively for your well-being.
- Swimming pool, jacuzzi, Turkish bath, sauna, sports room.
- Terrace with panoramic view over the sea
- Deckchairs, hot or cold drinks
- Nuxe Spa massages and treatments, by reservation.
Would you like breakfast?
From 7am to 10, a thousand and one delicious home-made flavours to start your day.
- Continental buffet in the dining room. Compose your favourite breakfast.
- Tray served in your room. Select your preferences the evening before and breakfast in private.
- Local and national newspapers at your disposal every morning.